View Mobile Site
 

Ask the Expert

Signal Photos

 

Reward offer yields no clues

Posted: September 30, 2008 8:32 p.m.
Updated: December 2, 2008 5:00 a.m.
 

A $20,000 reward isn't inspiring people with information about the Anthony Lombardi murder to come forward, a sheriff official said.

The Los Angeles Board of Supervisors and the city of Santa Clarita are offering a reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of any persons involved in the Sept. 16 murder.

Officials posted the reward Sept. 25 and so far no one has come forward, said Lt. Dave Coleman, of the Homicide Bureau.

Lombardi was murdered in the driveway of his home in Valencia. The suspect robbed Lombardi at gunpoint and shot him once in the upper torso. Three teenage boys found Lombardi dead and bloody inside his Honda Accord coupe, Coleman said.

Investigators spoke with family members and neighbors and there aren't many leads, Coleman said.

Authorities plan to continue offering a reward until the killers are captured, he said.

Anyone with information in the Lombardi murder can contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500.

Comments

Commenting not available.
Commenting is not available.

 
 

Powered By
Morris Technology
Please wait ...